Welcome back, friends.
Y’all, my heart is bossing me around and has something it wants to say: Thank you.
I’m always blessed by your company, but especially weeks when prayers are shared.
Friends, I need you to know it’s never about pretense, numbers, or filling another word-count quota. The honor of your prayer burdens finding safety here is not lost on me.
Something I know about this community is that we are believers in prayer and its authority to make a difference. Tweet This Thank you for the opportunity to hold your burdens and wait expectantly with you.
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT #1!
Everyone who linked-up with Chasing Community in February was entered into a drawing to win this sweet Holley Gerth journal from DaySpring. Isn’t it lovely? Our randomly-picked winner this month is: Misty Phillip! Congratulations, Misty! Thank you for sharing your heart in this space each week, we appreciate you.
And, good news! We’re beginning a brand new month with a brand new drawing! All who link-up here in March will be entered to win another fun gift! Thank you, friends, for sharing your words at this table.
May your ministry of words always find community here.
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT #2!
This month we’re starting a fun series called “But God,” and are so blessed to have some sweet friends guest-posting with us.
This series will feature “But God” testimonials. Moments where, from a human perspective, things may not have seemed perfect, but God brought beauty, richness & hope from them—resurrecting that which seemed lost—redeeming it for His glory.
I hope you find this series encouraging, because—aren’t we all facing our own “But God” moments at any given time?
I pray the faithful words of these dear sisters are a blessing and remind us that—He is a resurrection God, breathing new life into barren places. Tweet This
I’ll kick things off next week with a “But God” moment from my life, then I’ll step aside and give the floor to these beautiful women of God:
- March 16th — Jill Savage. Jill is an author and speaker who is passionate about encouraging families, and is founder of Hearts at Home. Jill just released her latest book, No More Perfect Marriages , co-authored with her husband Mark. If you haven’t already had the pleasure of being blessed by Jill, I’m excited to introduce you to her.
- March 23rd — Crystal Storms . Crystal is a writer and heart-encourager who loves Jesus and seeks to glorify God in all she does. Her site is a beautiful blend of encouragement for your heart, and encouragement for your marriage. Her gentle spirit is a sweet source of blessing to many.
- March 30th — Betsy De Cruz . Betsy is a writer who encourages women to fill-up daily on the word of God, so that our faith grows and spills into our everyday. Betsy’s heart for the Word is authentic, contagious and such an inspiration to me.
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT 2.1 !
We’ll be having special giveaways every week of the “But God” series!! Yippee for Yay!!
<a href="http://brendabradfordottinger.com/chasing-community/"><img src="http://brendabradfordottinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cc-image-button.jpg" alt="" width="150" height="150" /></a>
It’s a pony-tail and sandals environment around here. No fancy rules, just a few things:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- Please visit and comment on the post linked before yours–and others as you’re able.
- Please grab the #ChasingCommunity button, or link back here underneath your post. (So others can find us and join the fun too!)
Thank you for bringing your dish to the table–May your ministry of words find community here.
This linkup is closed now, but we’ll meet you back here next Thursday for another #ChasingCommunity!