Whether 2016 ended on a high note, or we couldn’t get outta there fast enough—one thing each new year carries across the threshold of time is — Hope.
Isn’t that January’s song? Our hopes for the year ahead?
It’s an evolution, hope.
Ever growing, living, speaking.
I wonder—how is hope showing up in your life lately?
At the start of this barely unwrapped year, here’s my attempt to fill in the blank:
What about you? How would you fill in the blank? Hope is __________.
<a href="http://brendabradfordottinger.com/chasing-community/"><img src="http://brendabradfordottinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Linkup-button.jpg" alt="" width="250" height="250" /></a>
It’s a casual, pony-tail & sandals environment around here, but a few important reminders:
- Please remember to visit and leave some encouragement for other friends who’ve linked-up today — this is the heart of community & your words of support could be just the thing another friend needs to hear today.
- Please only share like-minded words of spiritual encouragement and insight.
- Please grab the #ChasingCommunity button, or link back here underneath your post. (So others can find us and join the fun too!)
- By linking up & leaving your email address you agree to receive #ChasingCommunity updates.
Thank you for bringing your dish to the table–May your ministry of words find community here.
* This week’s linkup is closed, but we’ll meet you back here on Thursday for another #ChasingCommunity!